|Log entries for 2005||
||Log entries for 2007|
|Note: This page of the website only details changes made during 2006. Please use the links above to access material from the previous or next year. These logs are provided "as is" and there is no guarantee that the links, or the material that is referenced, are still valid as material is moved around, deleted, or superseded by the results of our later research. If, in that case, you are having difficulty finding material referenced below try using the Web Site Search Facility instead.|
- 18-Dec-06: The trees in the
"Wiltshire Trees 1" database were updated as follows:
- Lieflock Line (PDF file also updated):
- Entered additional information provided by Graham Lovelock concerning the descendants of Walter Lovelock ( 1856-?) & Matilda Sophia Collar, including marriages and families of children.
- Entered additional details provided by Graham Lovelock concerning the family of Charles Lovelock ( 1848-1923), including surname of spouse (Ryder) and details of marriages and families of children.
- Entered additional information and corrections provided by Ken Dickman (via Graham Lovelock) concerning the wives and children of John Dickman ( 1818-1895) who married first Ann Lovelock Eyels ( b abt 1818) and second her sister Jane Lovelock ( bap 29 Oct 1832 at Pewsey). In particular Ken had cleared up a mystery concerning son John Henry Dickman - there were actually 2 sons of that name, one by his 1st wife Ann, the other by his 2nd wife Jane.
- Wootton Rivers Tree:
- Following email from Graham Lovelock, entered 2 children of George James Spicer Lovelock ( 1873-1940) & Mary Palmer
- Added note about possible 1901 census record for family of Thomas Francis Lovelock (1811] bap 17 Oct 1858) son of George (Spicer) Lovelock & Louisa Kimber, also provided by Graham Lovelock
- Tangley Tree:
- Entered amendment/addition to the Tangley tree
concerning Charles Cox ( 1842-?) and Charles
Lovelock ( 1835-?). Previously we had Charles Cox
(the son of William Lovelock and Hannah Cox) marrying
Charlotte Eliza Gale. Graham Lovelock has been able to
show that this is the wrong Charles. Charlotte in fact
married Charles Lovelock, the son of George Lovelock and
Martha (nee Blanchard). This was 2nd marriage of said
Charles L. Also added children for both marriages and
assoc. census records.
Also added 1851, 1861 census record for family of Charles L ( 1795-1878, grandfather of Charles Cox/Lovelock) and family. Also entered additional dau, Charlotte, of William L ( 1820-1887) and Hannah Cox, as recorded in 1851 census extract.
All the above details were provided by Graham Lovelock.
- Added GRO ref, provided by Graham Lovelock, for death of Charlotte L ( b abt 1837) dau of George L and Martha Blanchard
- The corresponding Lovelock Family Trees and Wiltshire Lovelock Family Trees have also been updated.
- The gedcom file for the "Wiltshire Trees 1" database has been updated and can be downloaded from the gedcom files page.
- The updated gedcom file has also been uploaded to the Lovelock Webtrees site, and the updated trees can be browsed by selecting Wiltshire Lovelock Trees - The Lieflock Line, Wootton Rivers Tree and Tangley Trees
- 13-Dec-06: Updated the Lovelock extracts for Wiltshire from the 1871 census to include additions and corrections provided by Graham Lovelock. This document is now complete, apart from the schedule references for some of the entries.
- 27-Nov-06: Moved some
of the trees from the Work in Progress
page to the corresponding collections of trees by county:
- Moved the Wiltshire-Cornwall Tree to the Wiltshire Trees page
- Moved the Hampshire - Suffolk - Rutland - Herefordshire tree to the Hampshire Trees page
- Moved the Beenham, Berkshire tree to the Berkshire Trees page
- 25-Nov-06: The
following collections of Lovelock extracts from census
returns for Oxfordshire were completed by Graham Lovelock:
The following collections of Lovelock extracts from census returns for Oxfordshire were completed by Graham Lovelock:
- Lovelock extracts for Oxfordshire from the 1851 census
- Lovelock extracts for Oxfordshire from the 1861 census
- Lovelock extracts for
Oxfordshire from the 1871 census
- Lovelock extracts for
Oxfordshire from the 1881 census
Census Project page has been updated to reflect these additions.
- 19-Nov-06: Minor update to the Hampshire 1841 Census Extracts. The update involved the addition of the schedule numbers for all entries, provided by Graham Lovelock. In addition, two entries have been flagged as dubious - the writing on the census image is unclear, but the surname does not appear to be Lovelock. Note that this file is still "Incomplete".
- 18-Nov-06: Updated the Hampshire 1851 Census Extracts. The update involved minor changes provided by Graham Lovelock, including the correction of some errors, elimination of duplicate and spurious entries, additional details for the last entry in the file (Winchfield) and the addition of the schedule numbers for all entries. Note that this file is still "Incomplete".
- Added the Old Bailey Trials website to the Useful Resources section of the Information for Beginners page.
- Updated the Census Project page - corrected status for Hampshire; added volunteer (Simone) for Wilts 1861
Added a Projects section to the Work in Progress page. This section describes projects which should help to fill some of the gaps in our collections of parish records, census records, etc. Volunteers are sought to help with the work of extracting or transcribing records. The first project to be defined is the Census Project, for which the goal is to complete our collection of Lovelock census records from 1841 to 1901
One of the entries in the Strays section on this same page has been removed. This concerned William John Lovelock, born about 1853, who is now happily reunited with the Wroughton/Tidcombe Tree, as reported below (29-Sep-06)
- 9-Nov-06: Added a
proposed Wiltshire - Yorkshire Connection to the Work in Progress page. (See 15 Sep 08
This fragment was provided by Graham Lovelock, and includes a proposed conncetion to the Lieflock Line.
- Lovelocks in Gloucestershire. Added the baptism, marriage and burial records from the parish register for St Andrew, Clifton (Bristol), as provided by Robert Sterry
- Lovelocks in Wiltshire. Following the email exchange on the mailing list between Simone Lay and Robert Sterry, removed the apparently spurious burial entry at Wootton Rivers for Mary Lovelock 31 Dec 1738, daughter of John Lovelock and Ann Martin.
- 31-Oct-06: Made some more (minor) organisational changes:
- On the Search page, the HouseSpider tool has been dropped, since it does not appear to have any avantages over the PicoSearch utility, and it is rather slow to load
- A table of contents has been added for each edition of Lovelock Lines, to make it easier to find a particular article.
- 24-Oct-06: Some changes were made in the organisation of the material on the Web site. These follow a reorganisation of the "Wiltshire and beyond" database. The database has been split into three:
- "Wiltshire Trees 1", containing the following trees, which are indirectly linked by marriages:
- The Lieflock Line
- The Wootton Rivers Tree
- The Tangley Tree (even though Tangley is in Hants, this is included with the Wiltshire trees because of the link by marriage to the Lieflock Line)
- "Wiltshire Trees 2", which contains the following trees:
- The Lyneham Line
- The Wroughton/Tidcombe Tree
- The Ramsbury Tree
- The Shrewton Tree
- The Warminster Tree
- The Wootton Rivers Tree 2
- The Lyneham Tree 2
- "Wiltshire Extras" which contains a number of fragments and isolated families which have not been connected to any of the main trees
- 16-Oct-06: Added to
the Work in Progress page a
new tree contributed by Graham Lovelock which presents a
Surrey - Middlesex - Essex Connection. There is also a separate
file with a collection of related census records.
- 9-Oct-06: Added to the Work in Progress page a new tree for Worplesdon (Surrey) and beyond, contributed by Graham Lovelock. In addition to the tree, the file includes data for the Worplesdon area which is unaccounted for, some speculations about the origins of John Lovelock (b abt 1765) at the head of the tree, and a number of puzzles. There is also a separate file with a collection of related census records.
- 29-Sep-06: Several trees were updated, as follows:
- Lieflock Line (PDF file also updated):
- Entered marriage of Sarah Lovelock ( bap 27 Jan 1839 at Gt Bedwyn) to William Henry Gibbs, and supporting 1971 census record, as provided by Graham Lovelock
- Entered 1851 census record for William Lovelock ( bap 2 Jan 1791 at WR) and spouse Alice at Shalbourne
- Entered details of children of Eliza Lovelock ( b 8 May 1851 at Gt Bedwyn) and Henry Waters, as provided (from census data) by Graham Lovelock
- Entered details of two marriages of Emily Lovelock (, bap 25 Mar 1857 at East Grafton, dau of John L & Jane Choules) and children of these marriages, as provided by Graham Lovelock
- Added details concerning second husband (Charles Alford)
of Harriet Choules ( previously marr Thomas Lovelock
 1 Aug 1862 East Grafton) and family, together with
William Charles Lovelock (b abt 1881/2) who is believed to
be an illegitimate son of Ellen Lovelock, dau of Harriet
by Thomas L (provided by Graham Lovelock)
Also added 1871 census record for Harriet (née Choules) Lovelock and family at Great Bedwyn
- Entered additional details for the family of Alfred James Lovelock ( b 5 Aug 1866 at Gt Bedwyn) and Hester (Esther) Wyld, as provided by Graham Lovelock
- Wroughton/Tidcombe Tree:
- Entered baptism at Pewsey of Elsie Lovelock () dau of Gertrude Ethel Lovelock ( bap 2 Sep 1877 at Pewsey)
- Entered William John Lovelock as the son of John Lovelock
( bap 30 Nov 1827 at Marlborough) and Harriet Gaydon,
born Apr-Jun 1853 at Littleton, West Lavington, following
email from Graham Lovelock. Also entered details of
marriages and children of said William John Lovelock,
following correspondence with Graham Lovelock and previous
correspondence with Alan Whitaker Jan-06. Also entered
details from copy of birth certificate (obtained by Graham
Lovelock) of the said William John Lovelock ( born
1853, Littleton, West Lavington)
The families of the William John Lovelock in question had previously been identified by Alan Whitaker during his research on the Shipton Moyne (Glos) and Derbyshire Tree and this information was summarised on the Work in Progress page in the "Strays" section. Graham Lovelock demonstrated the connection of these families to the Wroughton/Tidcombe Tree, confirmed by the birth cert. of William John Lovelock.
- Entered GRO ref for death of James Lovelock ( bap 22 May 1848 at Tidcombe), son of Thomas & Rebecca L, following email exchange with Graham Lovelock
- Shrewton Tree:
- Entered details of two additional (twin) children of Walter Frank Lovelock ( bap 12 Jun 1870 at Shrewton) and Edith Emily Mundy, baptised and buried (a few days old) at Maddington Wilts
- The corresponding gedcom file for "Wiltshire and beyond", which is available from the gedcoms page. This gedcom file includes all three of the above trees.
- The tables of Lovelock Family Trees and Wiltshire Lovelock Family Trees.
- The gedcom file for the Java Applet has also been updated.
- Updated the Berkshire- Cheshire - Lancs Tree, on the Work in Progress page to include details of the marriage of Arthur Lovelock (b 1 Q 188 in Stockport RD) to Matilda Esther Phillips, as provided by Graham Lovelock
- Updated the tree for Charles Lovelock (aka Charles Shaw) of Bethnal Green to include the FreeBMD death record for Charles Lovelock d 4Q 1868, as provided by Roger Lovelock. Also added information obtained from 1881 census record for Charles' son James Thomas Lovelock and family.
- 15-Sep-06: Added to the Work in Progress page a Compton/Winchester (Hants) Proposal, provided by Graham Lovelock and Robin Lovelock. The tree is supported by a related Collection of Winchester and Associated Census Records.
- 12-Sep-06: Updated the Lambourne Sparsholt Tree (Berks) with new material, concerning the children of James Lovelock and Jane Brind, provided by Graham Lovelock, and including information supplied by a "Living Bowden" plus FreeBMD data and some census records from Ancestry.
- 12-Sep-06: Updated the Lovelock Mailing List page to reflect the new mailing list system at Rootsweb.
- 12-Sep-06: Added to the Work in Progress page a Hungerford - Shalbourne Tree, which begins in Hungerford (Berks) and extends to Shalbourne (Wilts/Berks) and beyond. The tree was constructed with help from Graham Lovelock, especially with census records which helped in constructing the later generations. There is also a gedcom file for this tree, available from the gedcoms page.
- 6-Sep-06: Updated the Hampshire 1841 Census Extracts and Hampshire 1861 Census Extracts to include additional records provided by Graham Lovelock, Robin Lovelock and one record for Winchfield (1861) provided long ago by Mike & Alison Turner
- 5-Sep-06: Updated the Hampshire - Suffolk - Rutland - Herefordshire Connection to include additional details concerning the family of Arthur Frederick Lovelock (b 1Q 1893) and Clara Marion Lewis Garrett, as provided by Graham Lovelock
- 4-Sep-06: Updated the Hampshire 1851 Census Extracts to include records provided by Robin Lovelock and Graham Lovelock (mostly for Winchester, plus one record for Southampton) and one record for Winchfield provided long ago by Mike & Alison Turner
- 12-Aug-06: Updated the London (mainly St Pancras) Tree to include additions provided by Graham Lovelock concerning: (a) the marriage of Martha Jane Lovelock (bap 28 Jun 1833) to Henry Jonathan Atkins, and the children of this marriage; (b) the marriage of Thomas Henry Lovelock (b abt Dec 1842 in Westminster RD) to Jeannie Moir Mackie, and children of this marriage.
- 8-Aug-06: Updated the Distribution Of Lovelocks from census returns to include data for 1851, 1861, 1871 and 1891. The data was provided by Graham Lovelock and was derived from information on the Ancestry Web site.
- 29-Jul-06: Updated the descendant tree for the Glamorgan Lovelucks. This tree corresponds to the latest update on the Loveluck Web site, where details of the changes are available.
- 11-Jul-06: A number of trees have been updated, as follows:
- Lieflock Line (PDF file also updated): A fairly large number of additions and corrections, many of which were provided by Robin Lovelock and Graham Lovelock; other contributors include Carol King, Colin Alford, David Lovelock, Mary Cotter and Dave Hobday. Full details are available in a Note on Changes to the Lieflock Line, 10-Jul-06
- Wootton Rivers Tree: Again, a number of changes, following email correspondence with Robin Lovelock and Graham Lovelock and a contribution from Denise (descendants of Silas Spicer Lovelock). Full details are available in a Note on Changes to the Wootton Rivers Tree, 10-Jul-06
Tree: A large number of changes, following email
correspondence with Robin Lovelock and Graham Lovelock.
Full details are available in a Note on Changes to the Wroughton/Tidcombe Tree, 10-Jul-06
- The Ropley,
Crondall, Dogmersfield (Hants) Tree.
Burial previously assigned to James Lovelock  bap 19 Apr 1795 at Dogmersfield now assigned to James Lovelock  bap 28 Nov 1796 at Dogmersfield, since the former was still having children after this date. Entered 1841 and 1851 census records for the former James Lovelock (bap Dogmersfield 19 Apr 1795). Entered burial details for James and Elizabeth, and for sons David and Charles. Entered details of marriages for daus Jane and Mary Ann. Following email from Graham Lovelock, including document by Eileen of NZ about the Schofield family, entered the marriage of daughter Sarah Lovelock ( bap 27 Apr 1816 at Dogmersfield) to Timothy Scuffle/Schofield, and details of children.
Entered marr of Sarah Anne Lovelock ( bap 22 Aug 1824 at Dogmersfield) to Henry Clements, together with 1881 census record. Also entered children Naomi and Samuel, together with 1841, 1851 and 1871 census details for family, and GRO death records for Sarah Ann and Henry, all provided by Graham Lovelock.
- Shipton Moyne
(Glos) and Derbyshire Tree.
Entered additional details for descendants of Henry Charles Lovelock ( b abt 1873 Bristol) and Harriett Basford, as provided by Patricia Lomax (née Lovelock) via Graham Lovelock, together with additional details provided by Graham.
- The Beenham, Berkshire- Tree. Updated to the version provided by Graham Lovelock 17-Jun-06. This includes additional information (including several additional children) for the family and descendants of Robert Lovelock (bap 26 Aug 1792 at Beenham, Berks) and Mary Goodyer, obtained from the 1841, 1851 and 1871 censuses, together with supporting GRO records. Also added GRO reference for marr of Harold Lovelock b 1890 to Unknown 3Q 1911 in Stockport RD, and for marr of Sarah Alice L b 1889 to Frederick Garside 2Q 1917 in Stockport RD.
- The Wiltshire
- Cornwall Tree.
Entered details of marriage and additional children of Norman Henry Lovelock (, b abt 1889 at Falmouth), as provided by Graham Lovelock. Added marriage of Robert James Lovelock  in the Redruth RD in 4Q 1911, spouse unknown (noted in email from Graham Lovelock 15-Feb-06)
- The Ropley - Portsea/Portsmouth Tree. (See 8 Nov 07 entry
Entered additional details provided by Shirley Rush via email from Jeremy Lovelock. Concerns mainly descendants of William Lovelock ( bap 5 Apr 1829 at Wymering, Portsmouth) and Jane Sarah Muston, and in particular the family of their daughter Amelia Sophia Lovelock and Harry Ernest Morton.
- The corresponding gedcom files, where these are available. Updated files are available from the gedcoms page, and the new files can be identified by the "Last Updated" date.
- The tables of Lovelock Family Trees, Wiltshire Lovelock Family Trees, Hampshire Family Trees and Fragments and Lovelock Trees and Fragments for Other Coun(r)ies.
- The Work in Progress page.
- The gedcom file for the Java
Applet has also been updated.
- Updated the Lovelocks In Gloucestershire file to included the baptism and marriage records for Bristol St John the Baptist provided by Robert Sterry.
- 8-Jul-06: Added
Lovelock Lines 5th
Edition (PDF file, 1.2 MB)
Many thanks to all the contributors, and to Yann Lovelock who did the editing. The file size is about 1.2 MB so it may take some time to download.
- 20-Jun-06: Updated the information on the distribution of Lovelocks to include data from the 1841 census provided by Graham Lovelock. The presentation of the data has also been improved, by including a sequence of maps showing the distribution of Lovelocks in the 1841, 1881 and 1901 censuses.
- 2-Apr-06: Added a descendant tree for the Glamorgan Lovelucks (previously there had been a link to the Loveluck Web site). This tree corresponds to the latest update on the Loveluck Web site, where details of the changes are available.
- Added a Ropley - Portsea/Portsmouth Tree, provided by Roger Hobbs. This tree, which is linked to the Work in Progress page, includes Lovelocks from the Portsea/Portsmouth area, together with a proposed link to the Ropley, Crondall, Dogmersfield Tree going back to Noah Lovelock (b. abt 1701, Hants). Roger also provided a corresponding gedcom file, which is linked to the gedcoms page.
- Updated the Shipton
Moyne (Glos) and Derbyshire Tree and the corresponding
gedcom file (on the gedcom files page).
The update includes the following additional details provided by Alan Whitaker:
- Children of John Rickards and Elizabeth Rickards (née Lovelock) baptised at Shipton Moyne
- Details of a further child of Frederick Thomas Lovelock (1878-1952):- Edith Ivy Lovelock born about Feb.1905, plus husband of latter
- Details of marriages of two of children of Bertha Elizabeth Lovelock and John Harvey
- Added to the Work in Progress page details provided by Alan Whitaker of a stray Lovelock family in Derbyshire, apparently with origins in Devizes, Wilts
- 5-Mar-06: Added a
link to Historical
Directories to the Useful
Historical Directories (a University of Leicester project) is a digital library of local and trade directories for England and Wales, from 1750 to 1919. It contains high quality reproductions of comparatively rare books, essential tools for research into local and genealogical history.
- Updated the Lovelocks in Gloucestershire file to include records for Bristol St Nicholas, provided by Robert Sterry.
- Minor update of the Lovelocks in Wiltshire file: note from Paul Whitaker concerning the date of marriage of Charles Tanner and Maria Lovelock at Great Somerford; note from Gilbert Berrett concerning the incorrect surname (Bennett) of the bridegroom for the marriage to Kate Lovelock 29 Nov 1897 at Wootton Rivers
- Minor update of the Lovelocks in Berkshire file: Added a note from Graham Lovelock concerning the difference in dates between the NBI and the extracted data from the PR for the burial of Edgar Henry Lovelock at Hungerford St Lawrence
- Added a transcript of the Will of John Lovelock of Wallingford (Berks)Maltster, died 5th August 1817. The will was transcribed by John Lovelock, proof-read by Robert Sterry. It is linked to the Wills section of the Berks Sources page.
- Also in the Wills section of the Berks Sources page, added more details of those documents which mention Lovelock (and variants) from Nick Hidden's collection of abstracts of probate documents for Hungerford and Wantage.
- 22-Feb-06: A number of Wiltshire Lovelock trees were updated, as follows:
- Lieflock Line (PDF file also updated): A fairly large number of additions and corrections, many of which were provided by Robin Lovelock and Graham Lovelock. Full details are available in a Note on Changes to the Lieflock Line, 22-Feb-06
- Wootton Rivers Tree: Again, a fairly large number of changes, following email correspondence with Robin Lovelock and Graham Lovelock. The changes concern mainly the Spicer-Lovelocks - the descendants of James Lovelock (bap 16 Dec 1810 at Overton, Wilts) and Hannah Hillier, who often used Spicer Lovelock, or even just Spicer, as a surname. Full details are available in a Note on Changes to the Wootton Rivers Tree, 22-Feb-06
- Wroughton/Tidcombe Tree: The main changes concern the descendants of Thomas Lovelock (bap 3 Feb 1822 at Marlborough) and Martha Ann Kent, and in particular identification of the spouse and offspring of James Lovelock (bap 25 Dec 1847 at Pewsey), provided by Graham Lovelock. However, there are a number of further additions, and full details are available in a Note on Changes to the Wroughton/Tidcombe Tree, 22-Feb-06
- Lyneham Line:
- Entered burial records provided by Daphne Tighe (via Robert Sterry) for Providence Baptist Chapel, Clack, Wilts. for the following individuals on the Lyneham Line: Stephen Lovelock  bap 21 Apr 1811 at Lyneham; spouse Mary ann née Hale ; daughter Jane ; brother Daniel  bap 2 Apr 1815 at Lyneham
- Added details of children of Constance Alice Lovelock (b 1878 at Athlone, Ireland, dau of John Lovelock and Alice Elizabeth Norris) and William Fulbrook, provided in email from Graham Wright 10-Jan-06.
- Added a number of 1891 census references from FreeCEN: Genubath Lovelock ( bap 19 Feb 1857 at Lyneham) and family; William Lovelock ( bap 11 Jul 1841 at Lyneham) and family; Tom Lovelock ( b 14 Feb 1858, Preston, Lyneham) and family; George Lovelock ( bap 1 Oct 1837 at Lyneham) and wife Martha; Mary Ann Lovelock (née Hale) ( widow of Stephen Lovelock bap 21 Apr 1811 at Lyneham) and daughter Jane 
- Ramsbury Tree: Added 1851 census record (Ramsbury) for Mary Lovelock (née Williams) b abt 1787 at Uffington, Berks, widow of William Lovelock (bap 5 Jan 1783 at Ramsbury) and family; also entered places of birth for Mary and dau Sophia from census record. Identified baptism record for dau Sophia 24 May 1812 at Chilton Foliat.
- 26-Jan-06: Added to the Lovelock PCC Wills the will of John Lovelock, Maltster of Watlington, proved 22 June 1848. The scanned image of the will was provded by John Lovelock and transcribed by Robert Sterry.
- 21-Jan-06: Added Lovelock Lines 4th
Many thanks to all the contributors, and to Yann Lovelock who did the editing. The file size is about 1.2 MB so it may take some time to download.
- 20-Jan-06: Updated the Hampshire - Suffolk - Rutland - Herefordshire Connection. Nigel Gerdes had noticed that Frederick Lovelock (b abt 1853) who appears in this tree is probably the same individual who appears at the top of the Wesmill Tree, so the latter has been merged into the Hants to Hereford tree, together with a few additions following exhanges with Nigel and Graham Lovelock.
- 18-Jan-06: Added a proposed Wiltshire - Cornwall tree and corresponding Wilts-Cornwall gedcom file. This tree is somewhat tentative and is therefore linked to the Work in Progress page. The gedcom file and descendant report were generated mainly from material provided by Leonard Robert Lovelock, Graham Lovelock and Jeremy Lovelock. It also includes some data provided by the Online Parish Clerk for Budock Cornwall, Hillary Watson.
- 5-Jan-06: Added a
document listing Lovelock
Owners of Land 1872 - 1873, transcribed by Mike Turner.
This document is linked to the Sources - General page under the section Other Records
- 2-Jan-06: Updated the Shipton Moyne (Glos) and Derbyshire Tree and the corresponding gedcom file (on the gedcom files page) as follows:
- Corrected death and burial date for Ann Little (, spouse
of John Lovelock  bap 21 Jun 1812 at Shipton Moyne) - year
should be 1868 not 1867 (email from Alan Whitaker
Also corrected this record in the Lovelocks in Gloucestershire file.
- Corrected date of marriage of Charles Tanner and Maria Lovelock (12 Apr 1824 instead of 24 Apr 1824) and added 8 children of this couple (email from Alan Whitaker 1-Nov-05).
- Added details of marriages of Bertha Elizabeth Lovelock  & John Harvey 5 May 1900, Edith Rose Lovelock ( daughter of Charles Lovelock) married Ernest Hudson 26 Jul 1913, and Ellena May Lovelock, 21, ( daughter of Frederick Thomas Lovelock) married George Titterton (email from Alan Whitaker 5-Nov-05).
- Added details of marriage of Thomas Lovelock  and Sarah Harris at Westport 26 Oct 1874 (email from Paul Whitaker 5 Nov 05)
- Added further details for descendants of Charles Lovelock and Bertha Hulance, as provided by Alan Whitaker by email 20-Nov-05
- 2-Jan-06: Updated the Lambourn/Sparsholt (Berks) Tree as follows:
- Entered details of marriage of Esther Lovelock (b 2Q 1852 at Sparsholt) and Joseph Richardson, together with children of this marriage. Also marriage details for parents of Esther, John Lovelock & Harriet Davis. Information provided by Bernadette Lawrence via Graham Lovelock
- Entered details of family of James Lovelock bap 14 Nov 1822 at Sparsholt & Ann Unknown, as provided by Graham Lovelock
|Earlier Log entries||Later Log entries|